PSA: A new issue detail page for bugs.chromium.org

'Tiffany Zhang' via infra-announce

Apr 15, 2019, 5:30:57 PM4/15/19
to infra-a...@chromium.org

Tomorrow morning, monorail will be rolling out an updated version of the issue detail page with a new client technology stack. While most changes are not user-visible, you are likely to see lower latency when posting comments and when navigating using the “Prev” and “Next” links.

If you encounter any issues with the new page, we’re temporarily providing a footer link to view issues in the old version of monorail. Here’s a screenshot of the new page, highlighting the link to view the old page:

While this link will be available in the near future, we intend to eventually remove the old version of the page, so we encourage you to use the new page if you can.

And, as always, please file issues to let us know about problems you’re having with the new page.

This change is a followup to the preview of this new page that we sent out last month. (Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback on the new page then!)

Thanks!

Tiff and on behalf of Monorail Team