Chandra Digest (May 28) Galactic Center

CXC

May 28, 2021, 4:06:26 PM5/28/21
to chandr...@cfa.harvard.edu
--- Friday, May 28, 2021  ---
===================================

** Galactic Center: Magnetized Threads Weave Spectacular Galactic Tapestry
A new survey extending about 700 light years above and below the center of the Milky Way.
Read the article and rate the image at:

**Chandra Blog:  Chandra Discoveries in 3D Available on New Platform
A collection of the 3D objects from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory is now available on a new platform from the Smithsonian Institution. This will allow greater access to these unique 3D models and prints for institutions like libraries and museums as well as the scientific community and individuals in the public.

**Chandra Podcast: A New Panorama of Our Galactic Center
A new panorama from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the MeerKAT radio telescope provides a stunning view of the center of our Milky Way galaxy.

**Chandra Resources: Visual Descriptions Podcasts
Narrated audio files of the visual descriptions of recent Chandra images released.