Chandra Digest (March 19) Perseus Cluster

CXC

Mar 19, 2020, 1:35:17 PM3/19/20
to chandr...@cfa.harvard.edu
--- Thursday, March 19, 2020  ---

===================================

** Perseus Cluster: Chandra Data Tests "Theory of Everything"
A galaxy cluster located about 240 million light years from Earth.
Read the article and rate the image at:
https://chandra.si.edu/photo/2020/perseus/

**Chandra Press Room: Chandra Data Tests "Theory of Everything"
One of the biggest ideas in physics is the possibility that all known forces, particles, and interactions can be connected in one framework.
https://chandra.si.edu/press/20_releases/press_031920.html

**Chandra Blog: How To Do Particle Physics With Chandra
We are pleased to welcome Chris Reynolds as our guest blogger. Chris is a professor in the Institute of Astronomy at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom, and led the study that is the subject of our latest press release.
https://chandra.si.edu/blog/node/752

**Chandra Resources: Free Educational Resources
Explore free tools to help you learn and teach more about the Universe that all of us inhabit. Pencil & paper activities, computer-based learning, and other science resources await. Make the most of your Universe with us: