Chandra Announcement: Chandra Source Catalog Survey

Tara Gokas

Sep 1, 2021, 8:51:32 AM9/1/21
to chandra-announce
Dear Chandra user and/or X-ray data enthusiast,

If you are a scientist, faculty, or student, or have otherwise used Chandra data in the past, (or will use it in the future), we would like you to take a small survey (less than 5 minutes) on your experience and/or preferences using the Chandra Source Catalog (CSC) for your research. We would appreciate your answers even if you have never used the catalog, but have considered using it, or think you are likely to use it in the future. You can find the survey here:

We also ask you to distribute it widely among other users of Chandra data, X-ray data in general, or other interested parties.

Best wishes,
The CSC team.