Chandra Announcement: Chandra/CIAO Workshop at Virtual AAS #237

Tara Gokas

Dec 4, 2020, 8:59:14 AM12/4/20
to chandra-announce
Chandra/CIAO Workshop at Virtual AAS #237

Are you new to Chandra data and the Chandra Interactive Analysis of Observations (CIAO) software? Are you an experienced CIAO user and would like to discuss advanced data analysis topics with CIAO experts?

Members of the Chandra X-Ray Center (CXC) will host an online two day Chandra/CIAO workshop (scroll down and expand +workshops for a full description) prior to the virtual AAS 237 meeting on Jan 7-8, 2021.

Information about previous CIAO workshops (including previous presentations) can be found on the CIAO workshop webpage. If you have any questions about the content of the workshop please contact the CXC Helpdesk.

Students must register for the workshop when they register for the AAS 237 conference. Please register for the CIAO workshop as early as possible as we tailor our program to the participants.

Hope to see you there!

Follow CIAO on twitter at
@chandraCIAO