Chandra Announcement: New: Chandra Source Catalog Jupyter Notebook Science Threads

Tara Gokas

Nov 5, 2021, 9:29:09 AM11/5/21
to chandra-announce
Dear Chandra Users,

As of this week, the documentation pages of the Chandra Source Catalog
feature a special section on updated science threads in the form of
Jupyter notebooks. These threads will show you  how to access the
catalog tables *and* data products such as light curves and spectra to
perform some basic science tasks, all from within a single Python
session. This is an alternative to other CSC interfaces, such as
CSCview and our Quick Search web interface. We hope you will find
these threads helpful for your science. We will continue to regularly
update this page with new threads in the near future. You can find the
threads here:

https://cxc.cfa.harvard.edu/csc/threads/all.html

Best,
The CSC team