Chandra Announcement: TGCat offline notice

Tara Gokas

Jul 19, 2023, 10:41:54 AM7/19/23
to chandra-announce
TGCat (tgcat.mit.edu), the online catalog of Chandra grating spectra, is currently offline. This downtime is expected to last through the month of August while systems are migrated to a modern operating system. We apologize for the inconvenience, but circumstances required that the current site be taken down before the in-progress update could be completed. In the meantime, grating spectra and responses can be retrieved from the Chandra archive via ChaSeR (https://cda.harvard.edu/chaser/).

We will send a second announcement when service has been restored.