Chandra Announcement: Chandra Data Science Workshop: Second Announcement

Tara Gokas

May 5, 2021, 1:48:04 PM5/5/21
to chandra-announce

Title: Chandra Data Science: Novel Methods in Computing and Statistics for X-ray Astronomy

Location: virtually everywhere (via Zoom and a live YouTube Stream)

Dates: August 17-19th, 24-26th, 2021

The deadline for contributed talk submissions for the Chandra Data Science: Novel Methods in Computing and Statistics for X-ray Astronomy virtual science workshop (17-19, 24-26 August 2021) is approaching (12 May 2021). Please visit our website to register and express your interest to give a contributed talk (12 minutes + 3 minutes for questions) or lightning talk (5 minutes).

A list of the Science Organizing Committee is now available on our website, please feel free to reach out to the committee or via our workshop email for any topic and/or speaker recommendations.

Important Dates

May 12th: Deadline for Expression of Interest for Contributed Talks

Mid-June: Deadline for Expression of Interest for Lightning Talks

Early-July: Release Schedule of Talks

Mid-August: Event