CESO Virtual Conference Feb 2021 - Call for submissions to Technical Problem Solving Challenge - Reward!

Bill Gentles

Dec 28, 2020, 3:56:58 PM12/28/20
to CESO Email List

Hi all,

We are inviting submissions to the Technical Problem Solving session at the forthcoming CESO virtual conference which will take place from Feb 8 - 12, 2021.

Come to the 2021 CESO virtual conference and tell your colleagues about an interesting problem that you encountered, and the approach you took to solve it. You don't necessarily need to have been successful in solving the problem, if you think your approach might be interesting for others to learn from (such as what NOT to try if they encounter the same problem).

If we choose your problem for presentation at the conference, you will receive a cheque for $250 after your presentation  ($300 for the first three successful submissions, so submit early!) . Also, if we choose your problem for presentation, you may present it in a pre-recorded video which will be shown during the problem-solving session at the conference, or you may give a live presentation. The Problem-Solving Challenge session will take place on Tue. Feb. 9, 2021.

The attached instructions provide more detail.

The deadline for submissions is Thursday Jan 14. We will inform you by January 18 if your proposal has been accepted.

Send your submissions or questions to:

in...@ceso.on.ca

Thanks

Bill Gentles