Drinking water supply very limited.

David Conran

Mar 27, 2024, 4:33:40 AMMar 27
to Centenary Archers Club Newsletter
Hey fellow CAC archers,
  Last weekend our drinking (Potable) water tank ran out.
We have ordered a re-fill of the water tank. It was scheduled to be delivered today. However due to the size & weight of the truck and how much rain & soggy the ground is, they were unable or willing to deliver. The delivery has now been rescheduled for next week (after Easter).

 We will endeavour to make some emergency solutions(*) to tide us over, but this is a warning that you should not count on drinking water being copiously available at the club over the Easter long weekend.

In short, plan for that there is no drinking water at the club over Easter, so bring extra bottles of water from home.

David
Club Secretary

(* Taking the larger water jug/bottle up to the service station up the hill, filling it, and driving it down to the club)