Etiquette and cross-posting

瀏覽次數:168 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)

未讀,
2022年11月22日 凌晨1:42:152022/11/22
收件者:pub...@ccadb.org
I assume that the code of conduct mentioned by the CCADB Steering Committee will be linked to https://www.ccadb.org/cas/public-group or some other visible area under ccadb.org web site (apologies if I missed such a link but I searched the obvious pages and couldn't locate it). It is important for participants to have a reference to an Etiquette similar to the Mozilla Forum Etiquette.

Another issue that seems problematic, at least to me, is the cross-posting. It would be great at least for Mozilla Root Store Managers to document exactly which topics should be posted ONLY at pub...@ccadb.org (sort of "allow-listing") and direct MDSP members to continue discussions accordingly. Ben Wilson already mentioned about the expectation that inclusion requests must be discussed only at pub...@ccadb.org, but it might be useful to also capture under https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA. This page can be updated regularly as more topics will be required to be discussed in pub...@ccadb.org.

Thanks,
Dimitris.

Kurt Seifried

未讀,
2022年11月22日 中午12:26:402022/11/22
收件者:Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)、pub...@ccadb.org
Please add a link to https://groups.google.com/a/ccadb.org/g/public for both subscribing and seeing archived discussion. Thanks.

Kurt Seifried (He/Him)
ku...@seifried.org

Chris Clements

未讀,
2022年12月5日 上午11:07:382022/12/5
收件者:Kurt Seifried、Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)、pub...@ccadb.org
Hi Dimitris, Kurt, regarding the requests for ccadb.org, we will add the code of conduct and a link to the group on the https://www.ccadb.org/cas/public-group page as suggested.

Thank you!

Kurt Seifried

未讀,
2022年12月5日 上午11:18:562022/12/5
收件者:Chris Clements、Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)、pub...@ccadb.org
Stupid question, but what about the things that are posted on both lists?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息