Confusion about AllCertificateRecordsReport.csv

Tim Lake

Jun 17, 2024, 10:30:18 AM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to CCADB Public
I have a question about the meaning of the fields in AllCertificateRecordsReport.csv. Where can I find an explanation of each field in this csv file, or an explanation of this csv file?

Ryan Dickson

Jun 21, 2024, 4:07:02 PM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to Tim Lake, CCADB Public

Hi Tim,

We don’t currently have a resource that describes all of the fields included in the “All Certificate Information (root and intermediate) in CCADB (CSV)” report. We’ve created an issue to do so here.

We saw and responded to your other message related to the "-Capable" fields included in the report. If you have specific questions about any additional fields before we’re able to finish documenting the report, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ryan, on behalf of the CCADB Steering Committee