Welcome to public@ccadb.org!

Chris Clements

Nov 9, 2022, 3:40:15 PM11/9/22
to pub...@ccadb.org

Welcome!

The Common CA Database (CCADB) Steering Committee established pub...@ccadb.org to discuss topics related to CAs and Root Store Programs who use the CCADB. The CCADB Steering Committee believes public discussion improves security and interoperability through transparency. Collectively, members of this community provide elements of the Web PKI that enable security and privacy for users on the Internet.

The CCADB Steering Committee shares responsibility for managing and maintaining the pub...@ccadb.org group. The intent and usage of the group can be found here.

As of this message, all Primary POCs currently listed in CCADB have been added to this group. Others can join the group by emailing public+s...@ccadb.org. We encourage everyone to read the code of conduct, and we look forward to the continued conversation and collaboration to make the web a safer place.

Thank you,

Chris, on behalf of the CCADB Steering Committee