Community Guidelines for Participation in public@ccadb.org

Ryan Dickson

Dec 16, 2022, 9:01:03 AM12/16/22
to public

Hi everyone,

We’ve seen a rapid increase in membership to pub...@ccadb.org over the last month. On behalf of the CCADB Steering Committee, thank you for participating in this group and helping make the web a safer place!

For newcomers and long-time ecosystem participants alike, please take a moment to review and personally commit to following our Code of Conduct.

Key reminders:

  • Collectively, this group should foster a welcoming community.

  • Always be professional, respectful, and kind, even during disagreements or when discussing opposing viewpoints.

  • We have a diverse set of participants (experience, expertise, native language, etc.), and we can all benefit from learning something from one another. Please politely ask for clarification if a discussion is unclear (e.g., possibly due to a language translation issue) or needs additional context.

If there are any specific concerns, please share them with sup...@ccadb.org.

Thank you.

- Ryan

On behalf of the CCADB Steering Committee