Critical dead(ish) link on https://www.ccadb.org/resources and question about data

Kurt Seifried

Dec 14, 2022, 2:51:57 PM12/14/22
to public
Again no idea where to report this other than here:

on

the link to PEM of Root Certificates in Mozilla’s Root Store with the Websites (TLS/SSL) Trust Bit Enabled (CSV):

http://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/ccadb/AllCertificateRecordsCSVFormat

is not working in browsers but does for wget/curl.

Also with respect to the data field "Mozilla Applied Constraints" we have some expected values like "*.tld" or some text, but we also have:

[blank]
N/A
None

are these 3 values equivalent?

--
Kurt Seifried (He/Him)
ku...@seifried.org

Kathleen Wilson

Jan 5, 2023, 8:14:43 PM1/5/23
to public, ku...@seifried.org
On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:51:57 AM UTC-8 ku...@seifried.org wrote:
Again no idea where to report this other than here:

on

the link to PEM of Root Certificates in Mozilla’s Root Store with the Websites (TLS/SSL) Trust Bit Enabled (CSV):

http://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/ccadb/AllCertificateRecordsCSVFormat

is not working in browsers but does for wget/curl.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I believe I have fixed the problem.

Also with respect to the data field "Mozilla Applied Constraints" we have some expected values like "*.tld" or some text, but we also have:

[blank]
N/A
None

are these 3 values equivalent?

Yes, those 3 values are equivalent.
I have cleaned up the data, but it will likely happen again because this is a free-form text field.

Thanks,
Kathleen