CCADB Update: Case Email Notifications and Closure Status

Chris Clements

Apr 23, 2024, 9:18:06 AMApr 23
to public
All,

On Wednesday, April 24, 2024, the CCADB will be updated to automatically email the Case Creator when a Case is submitted or closed.

More specifically, this update will provide:

+ Email when the Case Creator has successfully submitted a Case and when that Case has been completed after Root Store Operator review.

+ 'Case Opened Date/Time' and 'Case Closed Date/Time' values populated on the “Case Progress” tab.

+ ‘Date/Time Opened’ in place of ‘Date Opened’ and a new column for ‘Date/Time Closed’ under the My CA > Cases > list view.

These changes were inspired by this request and we appreciate the constructive suggestion.

Please continue to contact CCADB Support (sup...@ccadb.org) with any questions regarding the CCADB.

Thank you

-Chris, on behalf of the CCADB Steering Committee