[ANNOUNCEMENT] Release 3.41.2 available now

Ashish K.M.

Jun 24, 2021, 10:10:05 PM6/24/21
to DICEFlow Product (Catalysts)
On Desktop, on first time and subsequent logins, loading speeds have been improved significantly. Points to note:
  • We load, at most, 3000 rows of data while building the widgets. This will mean that some widgets will need to be reloaded individually in case they hit this limit. This reload is faster than usual. You will see a 'Partial data loaded...' message in such widgets.
  • We have separated the widget loading and search indexing steps.
  • We have serialised the search indexing so that each entity (Users, Members, Groups and Workflows) are indexed one after the other.
All the above steps work on local data store and allow the application to load faster using lesser memory.

- DICEFlow Team
This conversation is locked