I started a workflow mistakenly. Can I delete the same?

Ashish K.M.

Mar 15, 2021, 12:55:55 AM3/15/21
to dice...@catalysts.org

There is NO permanent delete allowed on the system. The most you can do is archive a member, group or workflow. On the mobile, we haven't allowed the archive function. Please report to your manager the exact member/group/workflow you want to archive and they can archive the same using their login on desktop/laptop.

Unarchive access is allowed ONLY for the Superuser account of the organisation.

Ashish K.M.

Jun 9, 2021, 11:43:53 PM6/9/21
to DICEFlow Product (Catalysts), Ashish K.M.
Update: If you haven't synced the started workflow, you can use the 'Pull to refresh' option in Mobile (More screen) or Reload on Desktop to remove unsynced changes. Do note that this action will remove ALL un-synced changes and revert the app data status to the point after last sync. If you have already synced the workflow to the server, then the answer provided above is the only way to archive the workflow.

Ashish K.M.

Aug 6, 2021, 7:38:18 AM8/6/21
to DICEFlow Product (Catalysts)
Update: Please use the Get clean data option in mobile to revert ALL un-synced data. The Pull to Refresh option has been removed. On the desktop, you can use the browser reload option to revert ALL changes.

- DICEFlow Team
This conversation is locked