HEDS Survey #CARLSFOR4000

Nectaree Thao

Apr 18, 2021, 10:15:27 PM4/18/21
to campus_ann...@carleton.edu
Hello Everyone!

The HEDS Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey is open through April 30th!

The survey was sent to your email through a non-Carleton email. It is voluntarily and completely anonymous.

We strongly encourage everyone to fill out the survey to get insight into how our campus responds to issues of unwanted sexual contact.

This year, as an incentive, for every 10% of Carleton students who complete the survey, Carleton will donate $1000, with a maximum of $4000, to the Hope Center.

#Carlsfor4000

Currently, 11% of Carleton students have completed the survey, meaning around $1000 is already set to be donated to the Hope Center. Let's keep on increasing that percentage to donate more money!

As the survey asks questions about challenging information, we know this content will be difficult for some students. Please know that, when you take the survey, you may pause or end it at any time. We also encourage you to access campus support resources.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 3.55.05 PM.png

Thank you,
SMPR