news

Austin Hicks

Dec 24, 2016, 1:49:23 PM12/24/16
to libaud...@camlorn.net
Hi,

I'm slowly coming back from my work on Rust, and hope to be able to
get to the bindings generator redesign next week. At the moment the
Rust stuff is idling, and I think everything from here is going to be
less time consuming on that front. When It's complete I'll do a blog
post, though admittedly it won't be linked here because that would be
way off topic. Anyway, a few on topic things:

We have a new alpha. All it does is fixes play_async; if you want
to use play_async and it's currently not working, you want to upgrade.

Libaudioverse and all supporting repositories now live under a
GitHub organization for Libaudioverse. Note that this means that the
documentation has moved. You can get new documentation links from the
readme, and the repository now lives at
https://github.com/libaudioverse/libaudioverse

I'm accepting contributions. We will definitely not be having a
CLA. You can submit prs against anything but the bindings generators,
which should be considered off limits for now. The guidelines for
contributions are here:
https://github.com/libaudioverse/libaudioverse/blob/master/contributing.md

Finally, I have set up a patreon. I promise not to shove this down
your throats repeatedly. You can find it here:
https://www.patreon.com/camlorn

If you can't use the patreon, there are a few more support options
here: http://camlorn.net/pages/support.html

I really need to look into getting e-mails in markdown so I can
format better. Expect improvements in link-heavy messages in future.