Software update tonight (AI algorithm tweaks and Wyze cam fixes)

CamectArup

May 12, 2020, 7:21:32 AM5/12/20
to Camect User Forum
Version: release/2020-05-10

We're pushing a software update tonight. There are two changes in the update:
     1.  Algorithmic improvements to do a better job at avoiding alerts from stationary vehicles when there are light changes.
     2.  Wyze cam fixes. Wyze cams with the beta firmware should work now, and there's also another change to help stay connected to Wyze cams that are losing connections periodically.

4K

May 12, 2020, 8:57:14 PM5/12/20
to Camect User Forum
This is great, I'm looking forward to this update since I've been getting numerous false alerts from a parked vehicle and didn't even think to mention that before. Do you have more general improvements in the alert detection algorithm included in this update or if you did would that have been specified as it was in this post?: https://groups.google.com/a/camect.com/forum/#!category-topic/forum/HWHTShvxMSk

Paul Love

May 13, 2020, 1:28:05 PM5/13/20
to Camect User Forum
:-)