Not able to add Nest cameras during setup

Wayne Huang

Mar 10, 2020, 7:35:47 PM3/10/20
to Camect User Forum
Just got the Camect and trying to add Nest Cam IQ and Hello. It detects I have Nest cams and asks me to sign in. Since I migrated my account to Google, I try to sign in using my Google account. However, it just hangs there trying to connect. Left it there for over 15 minutes. I tried two different Google accounts that are linked.

CamectChao

Mar 10, 2020, 8:54:34 PM3/10/20
to Camect User Forum
Can you submit a bug report so we can diagnose what's happened?

Wayne Huang

Mar 10, 2020, 9:06:49 PM3/10/20
to Camect User Forum
So it worked after connecting it to my wi-fi router. It was initially connected to a LAN switch. Not sure what was preventing it from connecting to the Nest cams.