Trouble Sharing with Camect

Tony Welle

Mar 24, 2021, 9:48:33 AM3/24/21
to Camect User Forum
Has anyone else had trouble sharing clips with Camect? I'm receiving sporadic Telegram alerts such as three for a single event on one camera and no Telegram alerts for other detected events on a different camera. I tried sharing a 45 second clip and the web page sits forever in "Waiting". My "UP" internet traffic does not change from before starting the process (31KB/s avg.) and I have verified I have 10 MB/s capability.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Tony Welle

Mar 24, 2021, 10:08:59 AM3/24/21
to Camect User Forum, Tony Welle
I was able to manually download the clip and then upload to my Google Drive and then move it to the Camect folder..