Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro

Scott Richardson

Jun 4, 2024, 3:19:03 PMJun 4
to Camect User Forum
Are there any plans to support this camera?  I tried to add to my Camect and it looks like the data stream is not supported.  I am happy to beta test if that helps.

Rick Clemmons

Jun 4, 2024, 4:08:14 PMJun 4
to Camect User Forum, Scott Richardson
I would like to see this support as well

CamectChao

Jun 4, 2024, 11:47:01 PMJun 4
to Camect User Forum, rick.c...@gmail.com, scottdri...@gmail.com
We haven't tried on a floodlight camera ourselves. I suspect it might not be easy.
Can you file a bug report after you fail to add it to the hub?

Will Stillwell

Jun 6, 2024, 4:20:01 PMJun 6
to CamectChao, Camect User Forum, rick.c...@gmail.com, scottdri...@gmail.com
Image Quality
2.5K QHD (2560*1440) with Color Night Vision
Field-of-View
180° Diagonal, 170° Horizontal, 95° Vertical
Frame Rate
Daytime: 20 FPS
Nighttime: 15 FPS
802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz dual-band
Integrations: Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT

Wonder If it has a lot in common with the V4   That wide angle lens however could be part of the issue.

~Will