Accidentally disabled the Nest Login square

Marty Enerson

May 15, 2020, 6:57:40 PM5/15/20
to Camect User Forum
I had reset my Camect and was having issues connecting to my Nest cameras.  I figured I could disable and then re-enable the Nest Login connection square.  They thing you see after it scans for all your cameras and asks you to login.  That window I disabled and I cannot figure out how to bring that back so that I can try to log in again to the Nest cameras.

Help

CamectArup

May 15, 2020, 7:38:57 PM5/15/20
to Camect User Forum
There should be a "show XXX disabled cameras" link below the display of your cameras. Click that, and then use the slider to enable it.  However, if you have any working Nest cameras, I think it might not show up.

If that doesn't work, go to home settings > device > add camera
Set the type to "Nest" and sign in again (if needed) and select your cameras.

Marty Enerson

May 15, 2020, 10:36:01 PM5/15/20
to Camect User Forum

Never displayed the "show XXX disabled cameras" because I am guessing there were no disabled cameras.  I just disabled the login for Nest.

I was able to initiate the login for Nest via the settings, but am I suppose to click continue here or wait???  It is telling me to be patient... which I assume means just to wait.  But nothing happens.  I can see the Connecting button in the background just spin.  I did nothing for 5 minutes and then I clicked the continue button and then I get a failed to connect.

I just submitted a bug report after that.

Camect.png

CamectArup

May 15, 2020, 11:21:59 PM5/15/20
to Camect User Forum
I sent you email about this to get some more info from you ...