[Camect Alert] No disk or NAS space available to store video for home 'Home'.

Riten Jaiswal

Apr 15, 2020, 1:07:12 PM4/15/20
to Camect User Forum
I've started getting these alerts today.  I have 100gb free on the internal disk, and my connection to google drive is still working.  How can I resolve?  I've rebooted the camect.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 1.06.35 PM.png

CamectArup

Apr 15, 2020, 2:57:31 PM4/15/20
to Camect User Forum
The checkbox next to the the next "/dev/sdb1" is supposed to be checked.  What happens if you try to select it?

If you try that and it doesn't let you enable it, use "Report Bug" from the basic tab and check the checkbox to include logs and settings from your device so that we can see what's going on.

Riten Jaiswal

Apr 22, 2020, 10:57:10 AM4/22/20
to Camect User Forum
Arup helped me resolve the issue over email.  It turned out that I need to shutdown my camect, unlock the disk, remove it, re-attach it, and turn it back on.

Once that was done, my HD had a checkmark next to it once again!  Woot!