Reformat /dev/sdb1

mikehe...@gmail.com

May 30, 2024, 12:12:09 PMMay 30
to Camect User Forum
I need to erase all my events and stored video but I do not want to go through a full reset and redoing settings on 2 hubs and 20+ cameras with manual URLs. Is it possible to reformat /dev/sdb1 with the UI? Maybe SSH?

Christopher Bradski

May 30, 2024, 12:37:10 PMMay 30
to mikehe...@gmail.com, Camect User Forum
Hello Mike,

You may reformat the hard disk through our UI. It's available under the Storage tab.

You'll need to uncheck the disk, restart from the UI, then click the "eraser icon" to put the disk back into use.

image.png

Best regards,
- Chris