No permission for internal drive

Jonathon King

Apr 9, 2021, 6:34:44 PM4/9/21
to Camect User Forum
This morning I noticed that my NAS was filling up with files from the camect, when I investigated it I discovered that the option to select the internal drive gave the error 'No Permission'. I am wondering if there was an update yesterday which has caused this behaviour, as the drive indicates there is still 700GB in it?

Arup Mukherjee

Apr 9, 2021, 6:41:35 PM4/9/21
to Camect User Forum
There was an update earlier this week, but it would not have caused any issues with the drive.  Sometimes the OS can mark the drive read-only if there were any errors though.

Power your device off completely and then back on, and see if the drive is selectable after that. If not, use "Report Bug" from the home settings, and check the checkbox to include logs and settings.