Ir al primer mensaje no leído

CamectArup

no leída,
12 ago 2021, 6:05:54 a.m.12/8/21
para Camect User Forum
release/2021-08-04:

Problems fixed:
    - Wyze sign in issues
    - Arlo sign in issues
    - Incorrect timestamp in email/telegram alert clips

Performance improvements:
    - When the disk is very busy, avoid incorrectly thinking the disk has issues, and also avoid failing to remove old video footage fast enough
    - Reduce likelihood that the system may run out of memory when it is very busy.
    - Better tolerance for cameras that send key frames less frequently so it's possible to make it possible to connect to them
    - Log more data to help diagnose memory usage problems

Brandon Galler

no leída,
12 ago 2021, 3:01:31 p.m.12/8/21
para Camect User Forum,CamectArup
Since the weekend reset that found me unable to add Wyze, and Arup's subsequent fix of moving me to the update, my Camect is back to working as it did out of the box. I've got all my Wyze cams up (even testing the v3s) and I no longer have to reboot daily to get the system to record and announce notifications.

CamectArup

no leída,
17 ago 2021, 7:38:46 a.m.17/8/21
para Camect User Forum
We are pushing a few bugfixes for the previous release. The updated release is release/2021-08-04-b

Bugfixes:
  - A few issues with Nest sign-in -- problems with some special characters, or right after a password change.
  - Unnecessary restarts can occur on busy systems
  - An infrequent bug causing the hub to get into a state where it refuses to accept remote connections.
  - Slow reconnections to Wyze cams
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar