GIF altert quality configuration

Adam Edwards

May 1, 2020, 10:22:30 AM5/1/20
to Camect User Forum
I would like to be able to change the GIF quality settings of the alerts that I receive. Right now it can be near impossible to understand what is happening from the GIF that I receive. I might as well just get a still image in somewhat decent quality to decide if I wan to investigate further.

It would be nice to be able to set the resolution, or even quality it if is low, less low, medium, high, highest anything to try and have it a little more recognizable.

I would like to be able to set the GIF length and possibly FPS.

Russell Singleton

May 1, 2020, 12:50:35 PM5/1/20
to Adam Edwards, Camect User Forum
+1 to this. I think I’ve commented before that the gifs are so low quality that they can sometimes be difficult to determine what’s going on in the frame.

Regards,

Russell

On May 1, 2020, at 09:22, Adam Edwards <adam...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to be able to change the GIF quality settings of the alerts that I receive. Right now it can be near impossible to understand what is happening from the GIF that I receive. I might as well just get a still image in somewhat decent quality to decide if I wan to investigate further.

It would be nice to be able to set the resolution, or even quality it if is low, less low, medium, high, highest anything to try and have it a little more recognizable.

I would like to be able to set the GIF length and possibly FPS.

Will Stillwell

May 1, 2020, 2:40:16 PM5/1/20
to Russell Singleton, Adam Edwards, Camect User Forum
I agree completely.

~Will