Blue light burnt out on Camect unit?

Rob Hole

Apr 10, 2021, 3:37:44 PM4/10/21
to Camect User Forum
Hello,
After about 4 days of operation, it seems the blue status light in my Camect unit is no longer functioning. The unit still works and records properly, but I can no longer tell status.
Is the unit malfunctioning, or is this normal? I cannot find any answers in the forum. Please help!

Arup Mukherjee

Apr 10, 2021, 3:40:22 PM4/10/21
to Camect User Forum
The blue led is a power LED, so if it's not lighting up, it does sound like something is wrong. I see that you contacted us through our website as well, so we'll get back to you in email to find out how you'd like to proceed.

RSJ

Apr 11, 2021, 5:52:06 PM4/11/21
to Camect User Forum, CamectArup
Hello!  Arup!  I think there's a bit of miscommunication. My V3 does have power and appears to be working fine. I'm simply stating that once I have the Camect interacting with them, it turns the power LED red instead of the typical blue. It appears the camera is functioning as it should, but I haven't checked out every single setting etc. I was letting you guys know what's happening and asking if others were seeing the same with their setup as well. Apologies for the confusion.

Robert

Arup Mukherjee

Apr 11, 2021, 6:21:34 PM4/11/21
to RSJ, Camect User Forum
Hi Robert ... We are getting threads mixed up here :-).

"Rob" who is the original poster  on this particular thread (i.e. not you) was talking about the blue LED on his Camect hub being out. You had a different thread talking about blue and red LEDs on Wyze cam v3.