Viewing Camect on my Google Nest Hub gen 2?

Amos Shapira

May 23, 2024, 7:09:38 PMMay 23
to Camect User Forum
Hi,

Is it possible to view my Camect camera on my Google Nest Hub 2?
I tried searching about this but didn't find anything.

Thanks.

Arup Mukherjee

May 23, 2024, 7:12:08 PMMay 23
to Amos Shapira, Camect User Forum
No, we do not have an integration that would allow you to view Camect cameras on a Nest hub. You should be able to have it play audio notifications, but that's all.

Amos Shapira

May 23, 2024, 7:14:52 PMMay 23
to Camect User Forum, Arup Mukherjee, Camect User Forum, Amos Shapira
Thanks for confirming. It'll save me from searching in that direction.
I tried to log in to the web interface through the browser on the Nest Hub but got an error that I don't remember right now.
It's a bit of a shame because my phone is off overnight and here I have this large screen next to my bed that could play videos...

Cheers.