Detecting person in whole frame at the same time

Eric Meeson

Apr 11, 2020, 3:25:39 PM4/11/20
to Camect User Forum
I've been getting person alerts lately for people walking by in the street, which is an area I've blocked off to ignore people via ratings. In the last day or two I've been getting alerts of people in the street, but when I look at the paintbrush, it shows highlighted as people in the street, but also random other parts of, and sometimes the whole, frame.

I submitted a couple videos of this behavior and commented what was going on.

I'm just curious if anyone else is seeing this behavior?

CamectChao

Apr 11, 2020, 3:28:21 PM4/11/20
to Camect User Forum
This is likely caused by your negative area is not big enough. Try to make it a little bigger to see whether it helps.

Eric Meeson

Apr 13, 2020, 5:13:30 PM4/13/20
to Camect User Forum
I have repeatedly adjusted the box to include the entire road area down until it is masked by a stone wall, and still receive these alerts.

How many ratings does the Camect retain? Perhaps I should just delete them all and re-train this camera.

CamectChao

Apr 13, 2020, 6:22:57 PM4/13/20
to Camect User Forum
Can you fire a bug report so we can debug and discuss there?

Eric Meeson

Apr 14, 2020, 12:45:05 PM4/14/20
to Camect User Forum
I submitted a report from the broken alert page. Hopefully that's the info you need.

CamectChao

Apr 14, 2020, 2:01:21 PM4/14/20
to Camect User Forum
Thanks. I replied to you with suggestions for your situation.
For others who are looking for similar help, we have an example from a kind user:

Eric Meeson

Apr 16, 2020, 4:04:21 PM4/16/20
to Camect User Forum
I can confirm that Chao's advice with that link worked perfectly for my situation. I removed ALL ratings on that camera, and replaced with one "ignore all" area, and one "include all" area with a slight gap between. So far as I can tell, all alerts now work exactly as I want them to.