Image issue with Hikvision camera

Matt Link

Jul 3, 2020, 5:41:14 AM7/3/20
to Camect User Forum
Hi all,

I've got an issue where the image looks distorted as shown below, this happens in both full / optimal camera view and in alert notifications. It appears worse at certain window sizes, but the effect always seems to be there. I've got it setup on TinyCam, HikConnect and in the camera's web UI and the image looks fine on these, so it's just Camect where it looks odd.

The camera is a Hikvision DS-2CD2385G1-I (4K / 8MP). I've got a cheap 640x480 D-Link camera which doesn't have the same issue. I've changed a variety of camera settings without any joy.

I've exchanged a few emails with Arup about this, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen the same issue and managed to resolve it themselves?

Distorted.png