Moving entire alert zone

Dale Coghlan

Mar 20, 2021, 11:55:16 PM3/20/21
to Camect User Forum
Is there any way to move an entire alert zone? One of my cameras recently got moved by accident, and I had spent a long time getting some of the alert zones setup previously. I would like to be able to just pickup the whole alert area (which is a very weird/complex shape) that has been previously drawn and just place it back where it should be based on the cameras new outlook.

Will Stillwell

Mar 21, 2021, 12:04:39 AM3/21/21
to Dale Coghlan, Camect User Forum
I am 99.9999 % sure that is not an option.    Is moving the camera back not an option?

~Will

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 8:55 PM Dale Coghlan <dale.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any way to move an entire alert zone? One of my cameras recently got moved by accident, and I had spent a long time getting some of the alert zones setup previously. I would like to be able to just pickup the whole alert area (which is a very weird/complex shape) that has been previously drawn and just place it back where it should be based on the cameras new outlook.

Dale Coghlan

Mar 21, 2021, 12:20:56 AM3/21/21
to Camect User Forum, Will, Camect User Forum, Dale Coghlan
I did do my best to move it back to its original position, but its not 100%, which now means that to fix the detection area, I need to move each one of the individual detection area handles again. It's just a PITA and was wondering if there was an easier way or not.

CamectArup

Mar 21, 2021, 4:47:42 AM3/21/21
to Camect User Forum
Sorry... As Will said, there's no easier way at the moment.