Is there a way to un-snooze the alerts for a camera?

Picklepot

Mar 15, 2021, 7:25:52 PM3/15/21
to Camect User Forum
We'd like to be able to see which cameras have been snoozed (and until when) and if possible, re-enable the alerts.  I searched, but didn't see this discussed.  Thanks!

Will Stillwell

Mar 15, 2021, 8:36:24 PM3/15/21
to Picklepot, Camect User Forum
You go to the wrench for a camera (each camera that might be different)  Here is an example with a snoozed on telegram only.
image.png
This indicates it uses the whole device settings, not per camera
image.png
This is whole camect home settings.
image.png

Note if you snooze for say 1 hour, the snoozes will still be there until you remove them but they won't actually snooze beyond the end time.  If you have no date/time like first example that is always snooze it.

Any questions?

~Will