Issues connecting to Camect

bull...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2021, 3:42:13 AM4/14/21
to Camect User Forum
Hi, anyone else having issues connecting to their Camect?

I can not reach it through home.camect.com or local.home.camect.com

When trying to connect through local.home.camect.com I get this message.

"No Camect Homes are connected from your local network"

And when connecting though home.camect.com I get.
"Failed to connect to server"

It started after 08:22 CET as that were my last notification through Telegram.

/Andreas

Arup Mukherjee

Apr 14, 2021, 3:44:31 AM4/14/21
to bull...@gmail.com, Camect User Forum
You should be able to connect by going to the IP address, but there are issues via the cloud. We're looking into it.

Arup Mukherjee

Apr 14, 2021, 3:50:37 AM4/14/21
to bull...@gmail.com, Camect User Forum
It should be working again now.