getting alerts from disabled cameras

Nik

May 1, 2024, 3:06:58 PMMay 1
to Camect User Forum
I have a camera that I am getting the alerts when in Home mode.. I have disabled the camera in home mode, but still getting person detected.. is there something I need to reset or something so I don't get the alerts when at home ?

Arup Mukherjee

May 1, 2024, 7:11:36 PMMay 1
to Nik, Camect User Forum
It sounds very likely to be a configuration issue of some sort. When you say the camera is "disabled" in Home mode, do you mean you completely turn off the camera, i.e. video isn't even being fetched from it, and in the UI it shows as disabled? Do the alerts you get have clips in them?