Cannot connect to Camect

J B

Jun 3, 2024, 7:34:59 AMJun 3
to Camect User Forum
Was there any update pushed recently? My Camect dropped connection over the weekend and I have not been able to connect since. I have verified Camect is powered on and ethernet connection active. I just cannot connect.

Arup Mukherjee

Jun 3, 2024, 7:42:14 AMJun 3
to J B, Camect User Forum
Please connect an HDMI monitor to the hub and send a snapshot of what you see to sup...@camect.com to help us diagnose this.