Camect turning off by itself

Ryley Thompson

May 25, 2020, 5:05:05 PM5/25/20
to Camect User Forum
My Camect has turned off by itself 2 times now since it arrived last week. Each time I receive a notification/email telling me the system is offline. I check it and the blue light has gone out. Everything else (router etc) on the power strip is working fine. I even moved the Camect to a new location. Same result.

Anyone else have this issue?

Please help!

Ryley Thompson

May 25, 2020, 5:53:54 PM5/25/20
to Camect User Forum
Make that 3 times...

CamectArup

May 25, 2020, 6:01:00 PM5/25/20
to Camect User Forum
Please use "report bug" from the home settings and mention the times at which this happened so we can see if there's anything relevant in the logs.

It's possible that the device is overheating, or that you could have a problem with the power supply. Also, have you checked to make sure that both ends of the power are plugged in well? (And after it turns off, are you able to turn it on by pressing the power button, or do you need to unplug and replug?)

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 2:53:54 PM UTC-7, Ryley Thompson wrote:
Make that 3 times...