How invited guests are home.camect.com

Brian Wilson

Jun 28, 2020, 4:58:22 PM6/28/20
to Camect User Forum
So my invited guests see this, and their iOS bookmark shows this: https://bubba.d.pr/LzY46N while my home screen shows this: https://bubba.d.pr/3PB5Ra. How can I get my invited guest to see all cams in a large view. I realize they can click the home name to see these, but I’ve been unsuccessful creating a home screen bookmark with the clicked link. Requiring them to click through seems unnecessary. Is there a permission they are lacking? They have view alerts, query, scan, view footage perms.

CamectArup

Jun 28, 2020, 5:17:39 PM6/28/20
to Camect User Forum
Ask your guests to click the "expand" icon next to the text "homes you own or manage". Once clicked, the setting is remembered.

Brian Wilson

Jun 28, 2020, 5:27:33 PM6/28/20
to Camect User Forum
Perfect. Never knew what those arrows were for.