Homekit Integrtation - Scrypted

blasim1

May 13, 2024, 9:50:48 PMMay 13
to Camect User Forum
Hi, is anyone aware of whether or not the camect can be integrated with scrypted to recieve alerts and feed through HomeKit?

Thanks

Dustin

May 13, 2024, 11:14:37 PMMay 13
to blasim1, Camect User Forum
With home assistant you can

Also look at scrypted NVR with Home Assistant

I use home assistant and camect and home kit
With apple TV
I get pop ups video when it sees a person

On May 13, 2024, at 8:50 PM, blasim1 <simon.j....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, is anyone aware of whether or not the camect can be integrated with scrypted to recieve alerts and feed through HomeKit?

Thanks

blasim1

May 14, 2024, 1:12:32 AMMay 14
to Camect User Forum, Dustin, Camect User Forum, blasim1
Thanks Dustin,

are you able to let me know how you made the integrations? I have just started out with HA.

Thanks