Custom Alerts Per User

Brian Robertson

Apr 28, 2020, 3:43:04 PM4/28/20
to Camect User Forum
Is there a way to set different alert settings for different users?

CamectArup

Apr 28, 2020, 3:51:54 PM4/28/20
to Camect User Forum
Depends on what you're asking for.  The way alerts are detected (e.g. what's interesting / uninteresting, and what mode the home is in) is shared among all users in the home.

For each user you can control (via the "me" tab) whether notifications for those alerts are delivered via email, android app notification, or telegram, and at what times they're delivered.

4K

May 7, 2020, 10:03:52 PM5/7/20
to Camect User Forum
I'd like to see more customization so that each user can choose the alerts they'd like to receive, and also have the ability to choose the alerts for each smart speaker too. This isn't really high-priority, but maybe you could add it to a list as a possible feature to add in the future.