Copy files from drive plugged into Camect model AK1.

Ken Means

Sep 10, 2020, 3:31:03 PM9/10/20
to Camect User Forum

 I unmounted it and plug it into a PC but it will not show in disk management at all. And i don't see a way to copy from the UI or web interface

Jack Hickey

Sep 10, 2020, 4:09:49 PM9/10/20
to Camect User Forum
Hi Ken,

Are you trying to export a video from Camect? To export a video, find the beginning of the clip by using the plus and minus magnifying glass icons to change the timeline duration, or to more quickly reach the video if it's further in the past, the second level timeline (bar above). Click on the start clip marker ( [ ) at the start of the clip you want to capture and end clip marker ( ] ) at the end. After you have done this you will be given an option to view, share, or download the clip. To download the clip, click on the downward arrow icon on the right.

Thanks,
Jack