Change of Forum app/software

Ben Flux

Mar 15, 2020, 5:19:18 PM3/15/20
to Camect User Forum
Does anyone else agree that there are very few forums as poor as Google Groups? Any plans to move to something "this decade"? :-)

RSJ

Mar 16, 2020, 7:38:55 AM3/16/20
to Ben Flux, Camect User Forum
Agree!!

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 5:19 PM Ben Flux <ben...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone else agree that there are very few forums as poor as Google Groups? Any plans to move to something "this decade"? :-)

Will Stillwell

Mar 16, 2020, 11:16:26 AM3/16/20
to RSJ, Ben Flux, Camect User Forum
I actually kind of like it.  Of course I don't use it, I do everything in email.  Don't need a forum, just an email list with threading works well for me.

~Will

RSJ

Mar 19, 2020, 7:45:58 AM3/19/20
to Will Stillwell, Ben Flux, Camect User Forum
How are you doing this, Will?

Thank you!

Robert

RSJ

Mar 19, 2020, 7:50:05 AM3/19/20
to Will Stillwell, Ben Flux, Camect User Forum
Ahh...never mind!  I know exactly what you mean and I'm doing the same by having everything sent to my Gmail account which then organizes everything very nicely.

Robert

Eric Meeson

Apr 8, 2020, 5:22:05 PM4/8/20
to Camect User Forum
I'll take last decade thanks. A vBulletin forum would honestly be my choice. I find them easy to navigate (and also I'll admit because I'm used to them)