Wyze Cameras Failed to Login

Daron Hill

Apr 22, 2024, 9:18:43 PMApr 22
to Camect User Forum
I have been trying to add my Wyze cameras back into the app since they seem to have fallen off my hub in the past month or so.  I am getting a message that the camera it discoveree has Failed to Login.  I am at a loss.  The cameras work on my wyze app but simply cannot be added back.  Any suggestions?

CamectChao

Apr 22, 2024, 10:54:30 PMApr 22
to Camect User Forum, daron...@gmail.com
Did you use the V2 UI at https://home.camect.com/v2/?
Wyze changed the login process that requires users to create an API key now.wyze_key.png

Richard M

Jun 29, 2024, 8:16:08 PM (12 days ago) Jun 29
to Camect User Forum, CamectChao, daron...@gmail.com
I am still having issues adding my Wyze cameras back too.  I was able to create the API Key and Key ID but the message that I am getting now is,

" Failed to sign in.  Please make sure username and password are correct. "

The username and password work fine both on the Wyze site and on my Wyze app so I am not sure why it is not working.  I tried my Google username and password because I log into Camect that way and still had the same error.  I don't know what is causing this error.  has anyone else had the same problem ??

Thanx..

Richard..

CamectChao

Jun 29, 2024, 10:48:00 PM (12 days ago) Jun 29
to Camect User Forum, Richard M, CamectChao, daron...@gmail.com
Please file a bug report from the hub. We'll take a look.