How do I get Camect to record more than 1 minute?

WKR

Feb 1, 2020, 10:57:06 AM2/1/20
to Camect User Forum
I’m frustrated with the Camect setup. I’m not a dummy, but it’s not user friendly. Right now it records for a rolling 60 seconds. How do I get it to record longer or continuously?

CamectArup

Feb 1, 2020, 2:33:42 PM2/1/20
to Camect User Forum
Sorry things aren't working as expected. It is supposed to record continuously by default and doesn't delete until the disk is full. Can you post a snapshot of what you're seeing that leads you to believe that you're only getting 60 seconds?

It's certainly possible that something is not working as expected, but from what you said I can't tell what to check.

Is it that you're only seeing 60 seconds of time in the timeline? If so, did you try using the button that looks like a maginifying glass with a "-" inside it to zoom out the timeline?

WKR

Feb 1, 2020, 5:31:52 PM2/1/20
to Camect User Forum
🤦🏻‍♂️ Ugh. Old eyes and a cellphone’s small screen aren’t a good mix. Sorry for the dumb question. It works as advertised.