Back button on app

Brian Selnick

Apr 15, 2020, 8:14:46 PM4/15/20
to Camect User Forum
When using the app in IOS and drill down to a camera from the matrix screen, it'd be great to be able to hit back to go back to matrix. Red pill!

CamectArup

Apr 15, 2020, 8:20:07 PM4/15/20
to Camect User Forum

Hi Brian,

    Just in case you're not already aware of it: You can go back to the previous matrix if you put your finger at the very left edge of the screen and drag to the right. This is actually the standard way to go "back" on any PWA in IOS, although it's not very well known.

Brian Selnick

Apr 15, 2020, 8:21:24 PM4/15/20
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum
Brilliant! Thanks for the tip.

On Apr 15, 2020, at 8:20 PM, CamectArup <ar...@camect.com> wrote:

Hi Brian,

    Just in case you're not already aware of it: You can go back to the previous matrix if you put your finger at the very left edge of the screen and drag to the right. This is actually the standard way to go "back" on any PWA in IOS, although it's not very well known.

Will Stillwell

Apr 17, 2020, 11:25:34 AM4/17/20
to Brian Selnick, CamectArup, Camect User Forum
I installed it as a chrome app on my windows box.   When you do this there are no nav buttons.  Meaning I have to right click and go back. (Or ALT-Left Arrow)  Would be nice if there was a back button is all I am saying.   ;)

~Will