release/2020-12-23

CamectArup

Jan 3, 2021, 3:59:29 AM1/3/21
to Camect User Forum
release/2020-12-23:

Feature updates:
 - Support "match any" (aka "OR") vs "match all" (aka "AND") for objects in manually created ratings
 - Use desired duration rather than desired file size as the target when creating a video summary.
 - Enable fox detection.
 - Return list of detectable objects in the API
 - Add a link to the "me" tab from the email alert footer to allow easy adjustment of email settings.
 - Add links to select all cameras or none of them in the list of cameras in global alert view.

Bugs fixed:
 - Some people would experience a crash roughly once per day due to a bug in an Intel library we use.
 - Status message below cameras would sometimes report Camect as overloaded when the slowness was really due to a camera being slow.
 - Playing an uninteresting alert from the global alert view would not work unless the alert filter for the corresponding camera allowed uninteresting alerts.
 - For alerts played to the local speaker, it was impossible to add a time limit.
 - Scans for voice alert devices might never finish.

Eric

Jan 4, 2021, 6:20:19 PM1/4/21
to Camect User Forum, CamectArup
Thank you.  My local fox thanks you too!

Tony

Jan 4, 2021, 8:42:54 PM1/4/21
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum
Just detected a fox.  Great Job.