Instructions for the new Alexa skill ...

CamectArup

Nov 28, 2020, 4:45:24 AM11/28/20
to Camect User Forum

If you'd like to try our new Alexa skill on an Echo Show device, please see here

Will Stillwell

Nov 29, 2020, 10:44:29 AM11/29/20
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum
Confirming I have it working on my Fire TV.  By the way when I ask for help, Alexa Whispers it to me.   When I got it to show me a camera it whispered it would.   But when giving advice such as xyz with Camera Blah Blah it was normal voice.

Gota say viewing a camera on my 60 " is nice. Is there a command to view all my cameras at once?

~Will

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 1:45 AM CamectArup <ar...@camect.com> wrote:

If you'd like to try our new Alexa skill on an Echo Show device, please see here

Will Stillwell

Nov 29, 2020, 1:53:00 PM11/29/20
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum
Another feature that would be nice would be to cycle through all of the cameras for say 10 seconds, per camera or 30 or something that could be defined at time of cycle.   And maybe this wouldn't time out ?

~Will

tom...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2021, 12:59:27 PM1/4/21
to Camect User Forum, CamectArup
It seems like this only works in the Amazon US skill store and not the UK?

CamectArup

Jan 4, 2021, 3:03:42 PM1/4/21
to Camect User Forum
Yes, that's correct ... only with the US skill store for now. We've started the process of getting it certified for the UK too, but even though it is already live for the US it's taking a long time.